Tourist Boards of the cities of Umag-Novigrad-Brtonigla-Buje
The most talked about event that everyone's looking forward to!
...in all the colours of wine
We invite all wine and nature enthusiasts to mark 21st May on their calendars and register for the Istria Wine & Walk adventure through northwestern Istria. Get ready for an inspiring walk and meet superb Istrian winemakers, local producers and caterers at tasting stops.
You’ll pick up a bag with a tasting glass on the Sveti Servul Square, and then head off to a wine adventure through the labyrinths of vineyards and olive groves.
When paying the registration fee, you’ll receive bus departure times that must be complied with.
- Departure from Buje in the direction of Santa Lucia, the world’s best Malvasia wine vineyard (according to the rates at Vinistra 2022)
- Along a 12-km route, you’ll meet famous winemakers, local producers and caterers
- A walk through the labyrinth of vineyards including some of the best winegrowing areas: Sv. Lucija, Kontarini, Školjka
- Exhibition at Tigor gallery in Donje Baredine
- Škarline nature site
- Cattunar wine cellar
- Veralda wine cellar
- Bus departure back to Buje where an after party with a selection of food and wine will be organised at the Sv. Servul Square
- Departure: old town of Buje (Sv. Servul Square)
- 9:00 am–12:30 pm – registration and pick up of entry fees according to the scheduled bus departure times (Sv. Servul Square)
- Departure of buses from the Trg Slobode Square (every 10 minutes)
- 3:00 pm–8:00 pm – departure of buses back to Sv. Servul Square in Buje (every 10 minutes)
- 7:30 pm – closure of the last tasting stop no. 8
- Vila Soši
- OPG Duniš
- OPG Radošević
- Konoba Fakin
- Food & Wine Primizia
- Konoba Morgan
- Obrt Veralda
Download the path map Istria Wine and Walk.
Follow the Istria Wine & Walk Facebook page to stay up to date.
Registration fee 500,00 kn