...along the paths of Momjan Muscat
This April, get ready for another unforgettable recreational wine event in Istria. We hereby invite you to Momjan, the home of Momjan Muscat wine, for the second Sweet Wine & Walk on 13 April 2019. A motivating 7km walk awaits you with five refreshment stops with a selection of wines by five famous Istrian wineries and delicious authentic Istrian delicacies, along with plenty of good music and dancing.
- Start of the walk by the Sinković family cellar in Sveti Mauro near Momjan
- 7km hiking route with four refreshment stops
- Sinković family wine cellar
- Kabola winery
- Kozlović winery
- Brajko winery
- Prelac winery
- Mediaeval music near the Momjan fortress
- Silvia Cindrić art gallery
- Honey tasting room at Valenta family farm
- Party at the last stop, near Sinković cellar
The wine walk will begin in the village of Sveti Mauro near Momjan. There, you will receive a bag with your tasting card, tasting glass, water and a map of the trail. During the walk, you will stop at five famous local wineries to taste their Momjan Muškat or other great wines paired with young cheese, walnuts and honey, a traditional Istrian platter, pljukanci pasta with mushrooms and herbs from Vale, and a traditional Istrian cake.
On this fun hike, you will also enjoy the sounds of Mediaeval music near the old fortress in Momjan. For the perfect end to this exciting event, a party with live music will await you at the last stop.
- Tasting packet pick-up: from 10:00AM to 12:00PM
- Last group departure: at 12:00PM
- Starting point: Sveti Mauro above Momjan (near Sinković cellar)
- Route: Sinković cellar - Kabola winery - Kozlović winery – Brajko winery - Prelac winery
- Party at the last stop near Sinković cellar
- Registration fee: HRK 250.00 per person
- Price includes: packet with bag, tasting card, tasting glass, water and trail map, tasting of 10 wines and 5 dishes, entertainment programme
Bring your camera and take the award-winning photo of the 2. Sweet Wine & Walk! Join us! It will be a day to remember.
Download map Sweet Wine and Walk